Monday 4 August 2014

critique in class

After the critique in class I decided to go back to my very first ideas/thumbnails. The suggestions and comments from the tutors and my peers made me realise i had better stuff in the beginning before i got bogged down with too many ideas and things i was trying to express. I should've been more flexible in the way to express my stance against superstores and worked in a way i knew worked for me rather than trying to do stuff differently.  I decided to go back to shock tactics and expressing the horror in the factories. I also went back and developed the idea of having blood on labels of clothing etc. I also went back and developed the idea of showing clothes made out of the floor plan of a clothing factory or sweatshop.



Practicing my handprinting using different colours of paint and different amounts of water etc.


Ideas of contexts for these handprints



No comments:

Post a Comment